about this event
- For K-4
- The aim is to let the students learn Korean and the Chrisian values
- An after school program
- Thursdays 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- 30 minute-Snack and then 1-hour class.
- Spring: 3rd week of Jan – 2nd week of May
- Fall: 3rd week of Aug. – 3rd week of Dec.
- Classrooms: In the Church building Annex 2 Lower Level
- 1135 Chatham Road Buford GA 30518
- Lecturer: Yun-Sook Grace Park
- Wife of the minister
- Majored in painting
- Cell: 917-224-2493
- Responsibility of the guardian
- The guardian should stay in the building while the child is in the class.
- When the guardian leaves the child and leaves the building, a waiver form must be signed.