ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join the Men’s Ministry for a day of fellowship and fun. Invite a friend.
The Buford Men’s Ministry is planning a half day trip. Registration will take place closer to the event.
We are planning on the following:
- 8:00 AM meet and depart from the building.
- Travel about 1 hour (depending on number of attendees transportation will be available) to Toccoa, GA to the Currahee Military Museum
- After touring the museum drive around 1 hour to the Georgia Guidestones in Elberton, GA. (Guided tour for more information).
- Travel to Nicholson, GA to Cabin Creek for lunch.
- Arrive back at Buford around 2:30-3pm.
- The cost will be $10 for the museum plus whatever lunch you decide on
Questions: Mike Ilardi and Scott Sitton